Tuesday, November 1, 2011

APRONS FOR SALE!


So apparently, Boston ain't cheap.

In order to get me there, I need to do some self-fundraising.

Ergo: Aprons.

I have always wanted to make aprons because they are my obsession.
I like them cute, and I like them simple.

It is my hope that you do, too.

This is what I will need from you:
1. Name and Address
2. Size - Adult / Child / Toddler
3. Pattern
4. Style - Full / Half / Boy

Send that information to my email 
(kellyn.gowen@gmail.com)
or my personal Facebook
You will then make a payment to my PayPal
(which is my email address - kellyn.gowen@gmail.com)

All of the extra proceeds will go to Running for Ryan! 

Hand-made embellishments:
Photobucket
(Included on each apron)

Half (My personal favorite)
Adult - $15
Child/Toddler - $10

Photobucket
(Pockets included)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Full
Adult - $20
Child/Toddler - $15

Photobucket
(Pocket optional)

Boy
$10

Photobucket

Photobucket
(You name the color)

Patterns

Photobucket

(From left to right: Teal, Green, Orange, 70s Flower, Bold Flower, B&W, Pretty Flower)
You can also get it in the Asian umbrella fabric featured under the half aprons.

Meet Ernestine,
she is old, but she is mighty:

Photobucket

So that is the word! 

These aprons will make great stock stuffers for Christmas coming up! 
Guess what all of my family members are getting?!
HO HO HO

(or should I say Go Go Go)
Get those orders in!

No comments:

Post a Comment