Thursday, October 27, 2011

For the Love of Flo Rida

I never thought that I would admit this aloud
(or via cyber space)
but I thank the gods for rappers.

Yes,
Gold-toothed, bling-wearing, pants-housing, thug-loving, Crystal-sipping rappers

I don't know what it is about their apple-bottom jeans, booty calling, pop-locking-dropping, Bacardi parties that get me fired up...

But good god, when they "drop their beats"
it's as if they hypnotize me with their bedazzled teeth and say,
"Hey shawty, pick up the junk in the trunk, and bust a move. Word."

And suddenly my homie-self is sprinting, passing cars and setting PRs.

My list is limited, and I'm pretty sure they are outdated as far as rap jams go.
So what are the best beats these days?
Does Coolio still exist?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment