Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Join us at Beef's!

What do you get when you mix: 

Wings
Photobucket

Beer
Photobucket

and Shucks?
Photobucket

A shuckin' good time. 
That's what!

Mix in a little Hoyt
Photobucket
(ok, they'll be there in spirit)

and we have got a party!

Come support the Hoyt Foundation 
as we work together to better the lives of disabled youth!

15% of your food and drink ticket orders go to the Hoyt Foundation!
Come hang out with me and this kid:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Who knows, 
maybe even our favorite amigo will show:

Photobucket

So come eat some wings, drink some beer, say hello to me
and make a big difference! 

March 7, 2012
Beef O Brady's
8810 Himes Avenue
Tampa, FL
ALL DAY!!
(but we'll be rockin' and rollin' in the evening)

Come, or I'll come get you:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
(I know, very intimidating)

Thanks to Beef's, my family's second home for many moons!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment